MikeTV was stuck in line at TwitchCon…
so Amos does lines of asbestos to forgive him.
- Alaska still only has one road
- Kristi Kates is busy!
- Amos was sick…and kinda still is
- No one controls the weather
- Amos learned a lesson about photographing the aurora
- Kent’s 4K AppleTV finally arrived
- TwitchCon is a thing
- Join us for our 3rd Annual Streamathon
- Amos used to be creative, Kent helped
- Rock Band still rocks
- Tell It Anyway is back!
Squid named this week’s episode!
Next week: surprise!
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
- Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or Inkshares and follow him on Twitter: @acedtect
- Find Mike Range’s books on Amazon and follow him on Twitter: @MovieLeagueMike
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672