RMP – Ep b38: Holy Hip Hops, Batman!
Hip Hops is awesome…
…but Batman apparently is not.
Francis Madeira stops by to talk about his new beer card game. Our friend Ray “Boot” Cruz catches chub discussing all the reasons Batman’s mythos is flaccid.
– Kent is officially retired from the military, effective 1 September 2015
– Amos was finally given a job at his new assignment
– TED Talks:
– Amos took notes from Roman Mars: Why city flags may be the worst-designed thing you’ve never noticed
– Kent learned a little about himself while watching Jon Ronson: Strange answers to the psychopath test
– RIP Christopher Lee, actor, singer, and author
– Kent visited White Sands National Monument
– Amos loved Season 1 of True Detective
– Ray lets us know exactly what he thinks about Batman and that Superman might be Mexican
– Amos wants a Sugar Daddy
– Support us by clicking any of the links on this page
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672