RMP – Ep b26: LLAP, You Crazy Ass Internet
The Internet went nutzo this week…
…and Amos was too snowed in to notice.
Yeah, these Texas blizzards are seriously cutting in to my tech time.
– Texas weather is dumb.
– It’s Mustache March and Kent is taking part…Amos is not
– SrA Sienna Benton of Dyess AFB Outbound Assignments section is awesome
– Kent’s TED talk: Michael Rubinstein: See invisible motion, hear silent sounds
– Amos’ TED talk: Taylor Wilson: Yup, I built a nuclear fusion reactor
– Also, the U.S. Government may actually be doing something to help the public interest (but we doubt it)
– D&D fans should experience the open-source based Roll20
– And if you’d like to expand your knowledge of the universe, take some time to read some of Stephen Hawking‘s works
– The passing of Leonard Nimoy (Star Trek’s Spock) marks the loss of a wonderful talent; LLAP
– Speaking of Star Trek stars, George Takei has an amazing story which he shared on Penn Jillette’s Sunday School podcast Episode 37 – George Takei: It’s Ok To Be Takei
– If you’re going to attend SXSW, find us (buy us a beer!)
– We’ll definitely be at SXSoWasted
– Support us by clicking any of the links on this page
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672