So we’re going uncensored…
…because it’s easier to edit. And no one wants to hear the horns anyway.
This week, Kent and Amos welcome long-time friend (and nearly exhausted) Jeremy Dillon (@jalandillon) for the show.
– Kent travelled to Wisconsin for beer and family
– Amos was sick
– Jeremy was sick of playing country music without getting paid
– Kent didn’t watch Black Mirror
– Amos purchased a Chromecast and likes it rather well…much better than the Roku products he experimented with
– Kent returned from Wisconsin with 33 different beers, check his reviews on ratebeer.com
– Big Hero 6 earns a recommendation from Kent
– We all have concerns about the renaming of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
– Philae landed on a comet and that’s really bad ass, especially with how difficult the trip was; this brings about the discussion of what we are doing in space and why are we spending so many resources to explore it?
– President Obama appointed an ex-lobbyist to head the FCC and now they are at odds, and we find that very funny
– Our new Twitter handle is @ritualmisery, and now you can call and leave comments: (567) 698-7672!
Subscribe in iTunes!
Of course, credit where it’s due:
“Aces High”, “Winner Winner!”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
~edited in attempt to restore proper episode order~
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:29 — 37.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | | More
Please follow and like us: