ЯMP – Ep b99: Overrated…and Probably Iranian
Justin Robert Young (@JustinRYoung) witnesses a perfect intro…
20 minutes late and followed by a horrendous closing.
- Amos had more router troubles
- Civilization VI is pretty damn good, even if the Best Buy folks can’t find it
- The US Military may have the wrong idea about marijuana
- San Francisco and Oakland are very different
- Amos is doing podcasts wrong…which is really no surprise
- Doctor Who is just as divisive now as ever, and Kent wants to dive into it now that he’s found a starting point
- Is sexual assault in VR a real thing?
- Is Vince McMahon in leagues with Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump?
- Amos is frying a turkey each weekend until Thanksgiving
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
Find Justin Robert Young on his twitter account, @JustinRYoung
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672