Chris Cabano (@Cabo_Wabo79) brings out the military in us all…
…which is strange considering the off-show conversations we had.
It’s a long episode, but it’s full of social commentary and laughter…two things that go hand-in-hand.
- Amos spent the week surrounded by stupid, including 15 minutes of MOPP4
- Kent’s stupid didn’t happen until Friday afternoon
- Chris took a new position
- Korea has some particular duties incumbent to the party
- Kent’s friend Travis passed his Black Belt test…proving that Kent has super-natural powers
- None of us watch network television
- Conventions are special places
- ’18 to Chill, 21 to Spill’ is awkward
- Chris got Rookered
- TED Talk:
Joe Smith: How to use a paper towel revisited
- Chris and Amos play ‘Trump or Kanye’
- DARPA is working with Honeywell to develop VR tanks
- Apple took a stand for personal security
- Have we reached the extent of capabilities of the current paradigm of mobile devices?
- Amos is a misogynistic asshole
- This Cracked article is worth a read for everyone
- Find more Chris Cabano:
- Twitter: @Cabo_Wabo79
Sponsor: Hip Hops Cards (use offer code ritualmisery for free shipping)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep <> going by supporting here
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672