RMP – Ep b40: Mikal Abdullah Is An Ass-Kicking Geek
Nothing can hold Mikal Abdullah down…
…except perhaps Austin’s internet congestion.
We manage to get Mikal on the show and it’s so awesome it almost breaks the internet.
– Amos visited LotteWorld with the 3FM
– Kent has been practicing for his Kata tournament
– Mikal has been training at Aces Jiu Jitsu in Austin, TX and promoting his book “Life Is Jiu Jitsu Is Life”
– TED Talks:
– Mikal recommends Rich Franklin: How To Be A Loser
– Anthony found reflections of his own parenting in Colin Stokes: How movies teach manhood
-Kent’s pick was Peter Diamandis: Stephen Hawking’s Zero G Flight
– Amos and Mikal discuss the trials of raising daughters
– Mikal recounts his experiences in the US Army and how they affected his life and transition into martial arts
– We already told you Austin kicks ass, Mikal agrees (and that makes it fact as far as we are concerned!)
– A special thanks to Bonnie Brushwood (@invisiblewife) for introducing us to Mikal!
– Support us by clicking any of the links on this page
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672