PoodlePuncher didn’t realize he was our guest…
but what would expect from a nugget cracker?
- We’re doing a LIVE show at SXSW:
- 9 March, 4-7pm at Darwin’s Pub – 223 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701
- PoodlePuncher can’t escape the spreadsheets
- Amos spent his week teaching his subordinates how to Air Force
- PoodlePuncher taught himself how to Linux
- Kent recommends Lego: Batman
- We pour one for geeks all around the world
- Richard Gunther knows how to swag
- TED Talks:
- What the hell does “PoodlePuncher” mean?
- Be sure to check out The Oatmeal and Cordkillers
- Thank you PoodlePuncher for naming this episode!
Next week: MovieLeagueMike!
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
- Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or Inkshares and follow him on Twitter: @acedtect
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672