ЯMP – Ep 132: Sit Down with a Stand Up (w/ @clintnohr)
A busy comic is a broke comic…
heckling podcasters between sound checks and phone calls.
- There’s a bit of a heat wave through the American South West
- Kent found a stray dog
- What’s better for Father’s Day than a set of giant Jenga?
- Kent received The Dark Crystal figures
- Skype is hard
- Amos found Untangle (spoiler alert: it tied up a lot of his time)
- This story is all knotted up in controversy
- Does the Mark of the Beast matter on Facebook?
- TED Talk:
See if Clint Nohr is coming to your area: ClintNohr.com
Thank you j0atm0n for naming this episode!
Next week: Gloria Young
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
- Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or Inkshares and follow him on Twitter: @acedtect
- Find Mike Range’s books on Amazon and follow him on Twitter: @MovieLeagueMike
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672