RMP – Ep b20: Internet Connected Cat Turds
It’s that time of week again…
…time to celebrate our geekiness and wonderment of the Internet of Things.
Oh, and we drink beer. Don’t forget the beer.
– Kent attended a kubotan seminar
– Hopefully it helps since he’s testing this weekend for gokyu
– Also, as a display of his great leadership, Kent’s dogs like to eat cat turds
– Amos finally caught up on publishing podcasts, started the Ritual Misery Podcast Facebook page, and generally worked on the podcast
– Kent’s Geeky Thing of the Week can be found on the Ritual Misery Patreon page, exclusive to our patrons
– Amos’ GTotW concerns his internet privacy and Netflix streaming
– We are both fascinated by the Internet of Things
– Watch Dogs provides an interesting perspective on these new technologies
– Microsoft shared some exciting news about Windows 10 this week
– A handful developers are releasing their profit patterns and it isn’t good news for those hoping to slow-roll their way to riches
You can help The Ritual Misery Podcast by becoming a patron on our Patreon. Feel free to give a little because it helps a lot! In return for any donation at all, you’ll get the opportunity to watch our entire Google Hangout recording!
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672