A busy comic is a broke comic…
heckling podcasters between sound checks and phone calls.
- There’s a bit of a heat wave through the American South West
- Kent found a stray dog
- What’s better for Father’s Day than a set of giant Jenga?
- Kent received The Dark CrystalÂ figures
- Skype is hard
- Amos found Untangle (spoiler alert: it tied up a lot of his time)
- This story is all knotted up in controversy
- Does the Mark of the Beast matter on Facebook?
- TED Talk:
See if Clint Nohr is coming to your area: ClintNohr.com
Thank you j0atm0n for naming this episode!
Next week: Gloria Young
OurÂ PatronsÂ kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
- Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or InksharesÂ and follow him on Twitter: @acedtect
- Find Mike Range’s books on AmazonÂ and follow him on Twitter:Â @MovieLeagueMike
Sponsor:Â GeekNGamerGear.comÂ (use offer codeÂ ritualmiseryÂ for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the linksÂ on this page, shopÂ diamondclub.tvÂ swagÂ here, and pick up your very own RMP swagÂ here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supportingÂ here
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast –Â @ritualmisery
Amos –Â @ethancaine
Kent –Â @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode onÂ YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit:Â ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672