ЯMP – Ep 117: Chewing Gum, Popsicle Sticks, and Angst (w/ @JustCallMeDjm)
David can’t figure out his own name…
but he’s ready for the Red Light District.
- We’re doing a LIVE show at SXSW:
- 9 March, 4-7pm at Darwin’s Pub – 223 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701
- Amos’ Amazon Echo doesn’t listen to him, but now his lights do (thanks to the iDevices Switch)
- Tracking down paperwork and medical records sucks
- Check out Dorkly for some video game-themed fun
- Sonic the Hedgehog is surprisingly divisive
- You can get the latest incarnation on the Nintendo Switch, which makes no sense
- What is #BROKEN Matt Hardy?
- Check out the Tekken 7 and Injustice 2 trailers
- MST3K is back!
- Should products be rated according to the companies’ customer service?
- Who is Poppy?
- Thank you PoodlePuncher for naming this episode!
Next week: Ritual Misery Live!
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
- Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or Inkshares and follow him on Twitter: @acedtect
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672