There are ways to get more done each day…
…but we wouldn’t hold our breath.
No guests this week, but we fill the void with so many crazy thoughts and tangents…well, you’ll hear.
- Kent gets serious on wills and military benefits, then dresses up as Heath Ledger’s version of Joker
- Amos’ big project for work is complete and he finally caught up on uploading 7MP BattleProv! videos
- TED Talks
- Kent was disappointed, for a second week in a row, by Cesar Harada: How I teach kids to love science
- Amos had a better experience with Lorrie Faith Cranor: What’s wrong with your pa$$w0rd?
- mamacollins asked our opinion of some all-time favorites from this list of Horror Movies
- The trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens is out…and better with sound
- YouTube announced YouTube Red and we can’t figure out why they named it that
- According to Macworld, Apple can’t and won’t give governments back door into new iPhones and we think that’s rad
– Support us by clicking any of the links on this page
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672