It’s that time of week again…
…time to celebrate our geekiness and wonderment of the Internet of Things.
Oh, and we drink beer. Don’t forget the beer.
– Kent attended a kubotan seminar
– Hopefully it helps since he’s testing this weekend for gokyu
– Also, as a display of his great leadership, Kent’s dogs like to eat cat turds
– Amos finally caught up on publishing podcasts, started the Ritual Misery Podcast Facebook page, and generally worked on the podcast
– Kent’s Geeky Thing of the Week can be found on the Ritual Misery Patreon page, exclusive to our patrons
– Amos’ GTotW concerns his internet privacy and Netflix streaming
– We are both fascinated by the Internet of Things
– Watch Dogs provides an interesting perspective on these new technologies
– Microsoft shared some exciting news about Windows 10 this week
– A handful developers are releasing their profit patterns and it isn’t good news for those hoping to slow-roll their way to riches
You can help The Ritual Misery Podcast by becoming a patron on our Patreon. Feel free to give a little because it helps a lot! In return for any donation at all, you’ll get the opportunity to watch our entire Google Hangout recording!
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672