RMP – Ep b16: Hacking Bullshit, Literally
Amos is back…
…and tries to explain away his absence, though he was hoping Kent would give a little more leeway after having to do all the work himself last week.
This week, Kent and catch up a little too much and you’ll have to watch the video for the half that was edited out.
Also, Amos watched his kids kick ass at soccer while Kent was getting talked into playing a ridiculously named card game (but he liked it).
– Kidney stones suck
– We’re planning something big for the New Year’s Eve
– Kent was introduced to Cardfight Vanguard
– Amos scored a new Apple Mac Mini
– Sony Pictures was hacked and we try wrapping our heads around the possibilities
– Amos is less than enthralled with the typical Christmas Choirs
– We reminisce over un-obtained geekery
Our Twitter handle is @ritualmisery and you can call and leave comments: (567) 698-7672!
Of course, credit where it’s due:
“Aces High”, “Winner Winner!”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0