We welcome a niece and mourn a great publication…
…first world problems, we know.
This week we go long talking about drones, but we don’t discuss the shitty play calling of the Super Bowl. Except just now.
– Amos celebrates the birth of his niece, Evelyn Grace
– Mad Max couldn’t keep a 9 year old’s attention
– Kent placed well in his karate tournament and witnessed a black belt performing a cartwheel during competition
– The Super Bowl lost to Cards Against Humanity
– Amos is on the Clash of Clans train
– Kent is fascinated with drones and frustrated with the inaction and lack of acceptance by the FAA
– This week’s TED talk is Amos’ choice (Kent forgot what his video was): Jake Shimabukuro plays Bohemian Rhapsody
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672