We cap off really shitty weeks…
with your average super-shitty episode.
- Amos finally had the surgery he’s been dreading for years
- Kent likes to shit with the door open wjile living the bachelor life for a week
- Thor: Ragnorok delivers high adventure and comedy
- Amos’ 4yo wants to Batman’s friend
- Amos finds the Netgear Orbi promise unfulfilled
- He may need to look into Eero next
- Amos watched Fraggle Rock and was dissapointed but his 4yo loved it
- The Division is awesome, even if the players ultimately suck
- Check out this photo of the ISS transiting the moon
- Kent offers iPhone X tips and Amos loves Tiny Defense 2 (for free!)
- Next week: Stranger Things
- Check out Dave Chapell’s new specials
- …but skip the Rodney Carington special
- The Hollywood Witch Hunt continues
- TED Talk:
- Please check out these great Twitch channels:
- Join us for our 3rd Annual Streamathon
fitzchiv29 named this week’s episode!
Next week: BuckeyeFitzy!
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
- Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or Inkshares and follow him on Twitter: @acedtect
- Find Mike Range’s books on Amazon and follow him on Twitter: @MovieLeagueMike
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672