RMP – Ep b44: Can’t You Two Just Get Along?
Our ‘cast is gaining listeners…
…and we appreciate both of you.
Kent returns to explains his crazy last week. Amos gets a taste of the early morning blues.
– Kent’s camping trip interrupted the podcast, so his new job interrupted his camping trip. Seems fair.
– Amos tried stand-up comedy again…and learned a lesson about humility and staying on track
– TED Talks:
– Both of us watched Rich Benjamin: My road trip through the whitest towns in America
– If the subject of social segregation, please read Black Like Me
– Kent did NOT go out and watch Fantastic Four at his first opportunity
– He did, however, line up some great guests for the Ritual Misery Podcast…including Mikal Abdullah next week
– Amos improv group, 7MP Improv, held their first BattleProv…more info and possibly some clips coming soon
– Support us by clicking any of the links on this page
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672