We’ve all loved and lost…
…and sometimes it’s worth the cost.
This week we review movies, relay some intresting TED talks, and find another way to celebrate our love of great beer.
– Amos and Kent can’t decide who’s liver is less important
– Amos had a thrilling party weekend, while Kent was busy prepping his house for guests
– Mad Max: Fury Road is non-stop action with disappointingly little story and character development
– Also, remember RunPee next time you’re in the theater…it can save your experience
– TED Talks:
– Amos thinks Esther Perel: Rethinking infidelity … a talk for anyone who has ever loved applies (in part) to every romantic relationship
– Kent enjoyed the story and photography of Camille Seaman: Photos from a storm chaser
– Hip Hops is a collectible card game for beer lovers with expansions being Kickstartered now
– The guys fantasize about Grammar Girl … not like THAT!
– Support us by clicking any of the links on this page
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672