The Ritual Misery Podcast is at a crossroads…
…where will we go from here?
This is our last show before Amos travels to Korea. Stay tuned to see what’s next for us.
– Another long week for Kent as he tries to balance being the boss and finishing retirement preparations
– Amos breaks his toys and fixes them. He also talks about his new podcast and rescuing a turtle.
– HBO Now
– Kent’s mixed review of Apple TV
– Game of Thrones
– Heroes of the Dorm took over ESPN2 to the vexation of sportsball fanatics
– TED Talks:
– Amos watched Rives: A story of mixed emoticons
– Kent’s son Lucas is an award-winning filmmaker
– Ritual Misery gives a heartfelt “thank you” to everyone that helped us get where we are – including you!
– Amos coins the word “twatting”
– Support us by clicking any of the links on this page
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672