It might not be That Time of the Month…
but it was a helluva lot of fun!
- Kent got a phone call from a murderer
- Jackie got a hospital stay for her birthday
- MST3K is pretty great
- Krunchy found a Time Traveling Bong
- Jackie signed up for America’s Test Kitchen
- Crunchy joined a gym
- Patrons at any level can watch our interview of Gloria Young! patreon.com/ritualmisery
- Amazon Echo Look is certainly going to be used for porn
- Jackie went all “crazy lady” on some noisy kids
- We want to go to the Church of Cannabis
- Will Fake News Ale Make Beer Great Again?
- An 8-year-old learned to drive from Youtube so he could get some McDonald’s
- Amos calls in with a story and brings the audio gremlins with him
- TED Talk: Terry Moore: Why is ‘x’ the unknown?
- Suggest next week’s TED Talk here
- Jackie and Krunchy find out how well (or not) Kent knows RMP
- Follow Jackie on Twitter!
- Follow Krunchy on Twitter!
Thank you @sascienne for naming this episode!
Next week: May the Fourth Star Wars Special with author Steve Perry!
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
- Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or Inkshares and follow him on Twitter: @acedtect
- Find Mike Range’s books on Amazon and follow him on Twitter: @MovieLeagueMike
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672