Podcasting is hard…
…but that’s what she said.
This week we talk about talks about something most people don’t want to talk about.
– Kent made gokyu, took his son rollerskating, and finished the weekend watching the WWE Royal Rumble
– Amos took his wife to see Rodney Carrington and prepped watching the Mad Max trilogy
– The Podcast Method on the 5by5 network is highly recommended for beginning podcasters
– Kent was a bit underwhelmed by the Fantastic Four teaser
– Amos watched a few TED talk videos, and these three convinced him to give up pornography:
– We take the TED Talk Challenge…well, we kinda created the challenge, but whatever…
– We officially introduce ritualmisery.com
– If you’d like to share your unique military stories, please let us know. We’d like to share your story and help others going through similar situations. Also, if you have a situation you’d like help with, we’d love to help!
– Thank you Richard Gunther for the amazing feedback!
– Anthony/Amos/Ethan needs to pick out a damned name
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672