We start a new year as awkward as possible…
and the Amos awks it up a few more notches.
- Kent is still sick
- Tay just broke up
- Bedrest is dumb, still
- Amos watched Citizen Kane
- We are still missing Mass Texts
- There’s a new season of Black Mirror out!
- The Diamond Club NYE Streamathon raised $2,023 for Donate Life America
- Tay stars in Call Me Brother
- And she drank green juice
- Cockney Rhyming
- TED Talk:
- Please check out these great Twitch channels:
j0atm0n named this week’s episode!
Next week: Tay Allyn, again?
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
- Check out Let’s Talk About Thrones
- Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or Inkshares and follow him on Twitter: @acedtect
- Find Mike Range’s books on Amazon and follow him on Twitter: @MovieLeagueMike
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672