Amos is not here…
but that’s okay – Kent goes solo to make up for his absence last week.
- Kent missed last week’s episode because he was in Las Vegas
- Kent is excited to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi but hates his local cinema
- The FCC voted to end net neutrality
- Patreon put its head in its ass for a week
- Oumuamua might be an alien spaceship! Exciting or scary??
- Please check out these great Twitch channels:
- Join us for our 3rd Annual Streamathon
mbeam named this week’s episode!
Next week: Your guess is as good as ours
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
- Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or Inkshares and follow him on Twitter: @acedtect
- Find Mike Range’s books on Amazon and follow him on Twitter: @MovieLeagueMike
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672