Bryce Castillo (@brycas) is very connected…
…to the Internet, at least.
It’s a long episode, but it’s full of social commentary and laughter…two things that go hand-in-hand.
- Bryce is a Twitchie, or a Twitchy, or maybe a Twitchee
- Kent and Amos watched the Super Bowl and live tweeted the whole thing
- Amos reached Paragon level in Diablo III
- Bryce has one of the coolest jobs ever producing Scam School
- Amos, unsurprisingly, found frustration dealing with coworkers
- Kent’s congratulations can’t be constrained by time-space
- Super Bowl 50
- 50th Super Bowl is not the same as the 50th Anniversary
- Numbers are funny things
- Why wasn’t Metallica playing at the Super Bowl? Because they rock!
- Well, except for this part.
- Flash will be (kinda) missed
- Google Fiber is doing cool things for low-income housing
- TED Talks:
- Bryce discusses recent rumors and his move to Austin
- We prove we know NOTHING of the Amish, but we have ideas for them
- Gender is a problem
- Amos saw Deadpool…and you should, too. Even if you don’t know anything about the character. Just don’t watch it at the Osan theater
- <> NEWS:
- Check out The Witness
- Find more Bryce Castillo:
Sponsor: Hip Hops Cards (use offer code ritualmisery for free shipping)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep <> going by supporting here
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672