Richard Gunther stops by to go uncensored…
…because he’s just too damned professional on his podcasts.
Oh, and there’s whine, I mean wine. Well, a little of both.
- Amos is sick
- Richard is drunk and Kent’s getting there
- None of us won the PowerBall
- Richard’s back up generator had one job…and failed
- Kent watched SWtFA again, and Amos gets to play Fallout 4 as physical therapy
- Richard went to CES…and lovated it?
- 99% Invisible is amazing and you should listen
- TED Talks:
- Kent watched Harry Cliff: Have we reached the end of physics?
- Amos wasn’t the target audience for Jill Heinerth: The mysterious world of underwater caves
- Toni Griffin: A new vision for rebuilding Detroit peaked Richard’s interest but had no answers
- Skype video conference calls coming to mobile
- The Martian won the Golden Globe for Best Musical/Comedy
- Audible is not a good verb in reference to ingesting written material
- Twitter is determined to destroy itself
- Richard rants a while
Unofficial Sponsor: Hip Hops Cards
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672