Robert Medley. Is here to join us, for random bullshit…
speling and grammer errars inkluded.
- Amos has his video card back…but could have upgraded for the same cost
- Kent has new lighting
- Fitz was approached by the Fake Illuminati
- IFTTT is awesome and Amos is surveilling moose and caribou
- Kent finally started Into the Badlands
- Music Streaming Payouts to Artists
- Britbox finally has (most of) the classic Dr Who series!
- Bad Trailer – Transformers: The Last Knight, Good Trailer – Thor: Ragnarok
- Mulaka is close to being released
- Disney Princess Lengerie is now available
- Podchaser is attempting to become the IMDB of podcasting
- iTunes Podcasts renamed with new tools
- Kim: Hello, I have a questions, its getting to that time of year when a lot of bands travel and have concerts. What is your favorite concert you have gone to and if you could choose any concert to go to who would it be and why?? For one of your shows you should bring your in person friend so we can get a feel for your personalitys off of RMP. Keep up the great work, i love listening to the show.
- Follow Robert Medley on Twitter!
Thank you Sascienne for naming this episode!
Next week: Brusselbury!
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
- Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or Inkshares and follow him on Twitter: @acedtect
- Find Mike Range’s books on Amazon and follow him on Twitter: @MovieLeagueMike
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672