ЯMP – Ep b97: Do Clown Lives Matter?
Emily (@HotBeverages) is here to retaliate…
she brings the hate, or her cat Momo. You know, same difference in Amos’ eyes.
- Amos had a lazy weekend and Kent routed CAT6 cable through Hades
- Also, Amos isn’t good at analogies empathizing with fictional characters
ClownsPeople are stupid
- Pokemon Go! is still a thing, especially Jigglypuff
- Kent played (and recommends) Exploding Kittens and Zombie Dice
- Amos isn’t a fan of cats
- We get a surprise message from Stacy
- Amos experimented with OpenWRT and DD-WRT
- Instead of reviewing a TED talk, we fumble our way through explaining them.
- 7 bee species have been added to the US Endangered Species list
- Check out the first episode of Dismantled
Find everything Stacy Baldwin on her eponymous website, www.stacybaldwin.com
- Are you on diamondclub.tv? We’d love to share your news!
Sponsor: GeekNGamerGear.com (use offer code ritualmisery for 10% off your first order)
- Support us by clicking any of the links on this page, shop diamondclub.tv swag here, and pick up your very own RMP swag here!
- Huge shout out to SgtMuffin…keep diamondclub.tv going by supporting here
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Watch every episode on YouTube
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672