RMP – Ep b32: Double-Dipping in Virtual Legacies
Will virtual reality suck the life out of the thrill rides…
…or will humanity resort to videos of goat orgies?
Yeah, folks, it’s been that kind of week. Also, Jeremy Dillon joins us once again to add his two sentences, err…two cents.
– Amos and many others in his unit raised money to help families suffering from cancer
– Kent finally filed his taxes…on tax day
– He also reviewed his completed Plinian Legacy beer kit results
– TED Talks:
– Kent watched Billy Collins: Two poems about what dogs think (probably)
– Amos slacked off and didn’t watch one
– Amos installed and played with his new Dropcam Pro online cameras
– How will Virtual Reality affect theme park admissions?
– Amos is sold on the Apple Watch, Kent will need to see one in action first
– Daredevil on Netflix is awesome, as is House of Cards Season 3
– HBO Now is on our wishlist iand not only for Game of Thrones
– Mulaka – Origin Tribes didn’t make its Kickstarter goal, but vows to move forward
– Why the heck are goat orgies on YouTube? Are we missing something here?
– Support us by clicking any of the links on this page
See Kent’s favorite beers: ratebeer.com
Follow us on Twitter:
The Ritual Misery Podcast – @ritualmisery
Amos – @ethancaine
Kent – @rm_delnoche
Join the conversation on our Reddit: ritualmisery.reddit.com
Or just call us and leave a voicemail: (567) 698-7672