Everyone complains about the same old stuff…
…so we decided to have a little gripefest about some random stuff we don’t often hear people talking about.
This week, Kent and Amos stroll through some of their least-favorite, if uncommon, nuances of life.
– Amos’ trip was cold and icy
– Kent set up library, including the classic Everyone Poops
– Why are is the U.S. not on the metric system?
– The U.S. Air Force Drug Demand Reduction program could use an overhaul
– If you are responsible for briefing, know the material
– No one should be alone on Thanksgiving
– Our Twitter handle is @ritualmisery and you can call and leave comments: (567) 698-7672!