We are aware that episode b10 has not made it to some podcast programs/Twitter feeds and are currently fixing the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.
So we’re going uncensored…
…because it’s easier to edit. And no one wants to hear the horns anyway.
This week, Kent and Amos welcome long-time friend (and nearly exhausted) Jeremy Dillon (@jalandillon) for the show.
– Amos was sick
– Jeremy was sick of playing country music without getting paid
– Kent didn’t watch Black Mirror
– Amos purchased a Chromecast and likes it rather well…much better than the Roku products he experimented with
– Kent returned from Wisconsin with 33 different beers, check his reviews on ratebeer.com
– Big Hero 6 earns a recommendation from Kent
– We all have concerns about the renaming of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
– Philae landed on a comet and that’s really bad ass, especially with how difficult the trip was; this brings about the discussion of what we are doing in space and why are we spending so many resources to explore it?
– President Obama appointed an ex-lobbyist to head the FCC and now they are at odds, and we find that very funny
– Our new Twitter handle is @ritualmisery, and now you can call and leave comments: (567) 698-7672!
~edited in attempt to restore proper episode order~
Timeliness is a virtue…
…that I have never been accused of having.
It seemed everything was getting in the way of publishing this podcast, but here it is…finally!
Seriously, though, it was 90% complete for almost two weeks before I could finish the last touches.
– Doctor Who is very imposing
– Kent totally geeked over the Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer
– We invite Isaac Fellure to answer complicated questions of life
– Daylight Saving Time should go away
– Time Zones are a little more complicated
– Amos and Kent reflect on the disgraceful mistreatment of Vietnam Veterans returning home
…but that’s helpful when it comes time to complain about stuff.
This podcast has become a highlight for us every week and we are grateful for your support!
– Kent collected comic books growing up, Amos didn’t (mostly)
– M. Night Shyamalan ruined the big screen adaptation of Avatar: the Last Airbender
– Spoilers have time limits, and it’s in relation to the number of beers Amos has had
– The League of Legends Championship is a thing…a BIG thing
– The Wizard, the movie that introduced Super Mario Bros. 3, still brings smiles
– There are plenty of bad emails from bosses, and the old system of information distribution vs. the digital turnover should’ve been a topic for another time
– Sharepoint, stupid people, and George Carlin…what more could you ask for on a Wednesday night?
RMP – Ep b8: Ritual Misery Goes Live!
Google Hangouts, YouTube, Blogger, iTunes, Oh My!
It’s official. The Ritual Misery Podcast has gone legit. We are now live streaming the video of our podcast on YouTube via Google Hangouts. Not only that, we’re also on iTunes making us easier to find than ever.
Almost caught up…
Yeah, I’m getting tired of those headlines as well.
Seriously, though, once this episode is in the feeds, there’s only one left to push out…until we record again tomorrow night, anyway.
At least they’re releasing in order now.
Continuing from where we left off…you know, right before we started in the middle.
Here we are with the 6th beta episode.
Still catching up…
You knew this was coming.
Of course, credit where it’s due:
Now to make up for some lost time.
Of course, credit where it’s due:
I guess I should write an intro. Dang it.
More to the point.
Here’s the meat and potatoes. (Why is there an ‘e’ in potatoes?)
Oh, so you want a silver platter, eh?
Now, credit where it’s due:
“Aces High”, “Winner Winner!”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0